Many thanks for all our customers who visited us at Cereals 2015
This year’s Cereals event provided plenty of logistical challenges for us, as we had our biggest stand yet at this type of event. However, we are pleased to report a very busy 2 days with plenty of interest in the vast array of machinery on show. For those who couldn’t make it to the event, here’s a brief list of what you missed:
- BROCK Used: we had 4 star machines from our used stock, plus a vast display board showing most of our current stock.
- BROCK Ag: following our previous launch of the BROCK branded machines earlier in the year, we were able to display the BROCK Under Burst 6m subsoiler and a selection from our BROCK Attachments range. We also had the BROCK Super Till 530 at work behind a VERSATILE 530 tracked crawler—A real crowd puller!
- BROCK Farmet: Following our latest collaboration with this Czech Republic manufacturer, we were pleased to display 4 machines from our stock collection: A Diskomat 5m HD disc cultivator and a 6m Kompaktomat combination springtine on the stand, plus the Verso 8m springtine and Softer 6m compact disc machine on the working plot
- BROCK Parts: For those who don’t regularly use our extensive parts division, this was an excellent opportunity to show customers what we are able to offer. A free prize draw added to the excitement of the event.
- BROCK Celli: As the UK importers of CELLI power harrows and spading equipment, we chose Cereals 2015 as a venue for putting a G190 310 spader through its paces. Behind a 150 horsepower John Deere, this proved to be a low power requirement tool producing an excellent seedbed from either virgin or difficult soils.