See us at LAMMA 2018 on the 17th and 18th January, held for the last time at the East of England showground at Peterborough. We have a large stand, as always, and will be displaying some new machinery from Brock & Farmet, including the 2 new drill ranges, first seen in the UK at the Brock 2017 Open day in November.
From Farmet, we will have a large offering, including the following:
- Verso 6PS 6m trailed springtine
- Kompaktomat 3N 3m mounted combination springtine
- Komnpaktomat 450PS 4.5m trailed combination springtin
- Softer 3N 3m mounted short disc
- Triton 450 - a new trailed primary cultivator from Farmet
- Fantom 650 a 6.5m trailed primary stubble cultivator
- Falcon 600 Pro - the new 6m grain and fertiliser drill from Farmet
From Brock, we will be showing the Campaign 900S; the new trailed tine drill from the Brock stable and theSub-V500; a 5m 7 leg trailed subsoiler. Also on display, will be a new innovative packer system; watch this space!
From Brock Parts, Peter & Stuart will be on hand to discuss Bourgault VOS - the alternative drill coulter system for tine drills, with samples available for showing. Talk to them about Duratil for wear-resistant parts for your machine.
While we will have a virtual display of all our current used equipment range, dont forget that we are only 1 hour's drive from the LAMMA showground, so feel free to come and visit our premises as part of your programme with this event!
We look forward to seeing customer's old, and new, and welcoming you with a warm cup of coffee or soup, on what is normally one of the coldest events of the year!
Click the link below for an overview of what to expect at the J Brock & Sons stand.