The Farmet Kompaktomat is ideal for seedbed preperation after ploughing. Excellent levelling capability is achieved due to its configuation of levelling boards, rollers and working tines, with different modules / configurations available to suit different conditions and applications. Cultivation depth is from 0 to 10cm and working width of the standard trailed format is from 3m to 10m. .
Track eradicators complete the package for optimum performance, and LED lights and marker boards are standard fit for road safety.
Greatest benefits from the FARMET Kompaktomat:
- Complete pre-sowing preparation during one pass
- Excellent levelling and recompaction
- High working speed and performance
- Varied configuarations to suit all soil types and conditions
Please call to discuss your requirements. We have several models in stock for the 2018 season and demonstration units available. Our preferred UK specification is is as follows:
- Front serrated levelling bar for initial furrow levelling (hydraulic paddles are an option)
- Front Ring type roller with cleaner bars for first area considation (other rollers and crumblers available)
- 2 row heavy duty cultivator tines with A blades, followed by a further levelling bar for optimum performance in heavier soil conditions (4 row narrow & straight tines available for light soil conditions)
- Double rear Crosskill roller followed by a final serrated levelling bar for the perfect field finish (other rollers including tooth packer type available)